Titanium motherboard + RISC OS operating system with User Guide
Ex VAT: £415.00
20 or more £468.00
60 or more £444.60
Don’t be held back trying to use inconvenient development boards that don’t fit your case or your requirements.
- Standard ATX form factor drops straight into standard chassis
- Silent fanless operation possible with only passive heatsinks
- Texas Instruments Sitara AM5728 with 2GB of fast DDR3
- An array easy access I/O - gigabit Ethernet, DVI-D, SATA, USB 2, PCIe, RS232, analogue audio
- Flash ROM based RISC OS 5
Cortex-A15 motherboard based around the Texas Instruments AM5728. Startup from RISC OS 5.24 preprogrammed into the on board boot flash.
- AM5728 system on chip
- Dual core 1.5GHz Cortex-A15
- Two dual core 212.8MHz Cortex-M4
- Two 750MHz TMS320C66x digital signal processors
- 2GB DDR3 up to 533MHz
- 2.5MB on chip SRAM
- Micro SD card socket, 4 bit
- 8MB serial boot flash
- 2D graphics accelerator
- 3D graphics accelerator, a dual core PowerVR SGX544
- Screen modes in RGB format with 2, 4, 16, 256, 4k, 32k, 64k, or 16M colours
- Dual head DVI-I video, each able to deliver 16M colours at 1920 × 1080 @ 60fps
- Stereo microphone in
- Stereo headphone out
- Two stereo line inputs
- Mono downmix to 8 ohm speaker
- Dual gigabit 802.3 Ethernet
- Dual RS232 serial for industrial control
- Four 3Gbps SATA connections
- Eight USB 2.0 type A ports (6 on board and 2 via front panel, not supplied)
- Two PCI Express root complexes
- Battery backed real time clock
- 2kB configuration EEPROM memory
- 64B unique OTP ROM for OEM use
- Debug support
Each board includes a printed copy of the Quick Start Guide, a CR2032 coin cell, RISC OS licence card, and 3 support tokens which can be used to ask technical support questions.
Also includes a printed copy of the RISC OS 5 User Guide, packed with over 600 pages detailing every aspect of setting up and using the operating system.
Requires an ATX12V version 2.3 or later power supply, with 20 way Molex Mini Fit Junior mating connector. The power supply is turned on by a front panel push button, and can also be turned off by the same button or under software control.
Please note that the SKU describes the revision 0.20 main board and revision 0.11 mezzanine board only, be sure to check that this is correct before ordering. Not all hardware features may be used or supported by system software.
|•||Two head graphics driver|
|Form one gigantic desktop from two monitors by harnessing Titanium's two independent video outputs. Please be aware that this does involve some manual steps suitable for more advanced users - consult the PDF instructions provided in the download.|
|•||Latest ROM release|
|The archive includes instructions on how to update the flash ROM chip on your Titanium motherboard with the most up to date operating system ROM image. Those marked as release candidates ("RC") have been prepared at known good snapshots in time by Elesar, whereas the nightly beta ROM releases should only be used by those with an adequate backup strategy in place.|
|An application which allows you to jump straight from the RISC OS desktop into Linux without needing to reflash or remove any memory. To return to RISC OS, simply shut down and power cycle the board - RISC OS boots from ROM as normal straight into the desktop.|
The application includes a suitable U-Boot, but requires the kernel and distribution disc image on other media (a Debian disc image is available on micro SD card as a spare part).