ATX12V 250W power supply unit
Standard form factor ATX power supply suitable for use with the light load that a base Titanium motherboard presents. Also able to deliver up to 250W continuously (split across all supply outputs) this power supply can run even a fully loaded Titanium with all expansion ports at their maximum current draw.
- Supply output connectors
- 1× 20+4 pin main motherboard power connector
- 1× 4 pin ATX12V auxilliary motherboard power connector (unused by Titanium)
- 1× 4 pin Molex drive connector
- 1× 4 pin floppy drive connector
- 3× SATA drive power connectors
- Single 120mm diameter speed controlled cooling fan, large low speed blades make them very quiet in operation
- 200-240VAC, 50Hz, IEC inlet and mains on/off rocker switch
- Active power factor correction
- ATX form factor (140mm d × 150mm w × 86mm h)
Please note this power supply is not autoranging and therefore is not suitable for use on 120V supplies.